DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
General Discussions => Current Talk Archive => Current Talk '26 I => Current Talk '02 I => Topic started by: RingoCollins on February 01, 2002, 02:59:04 PM
-
Originally posted by RingoCollins on the Dark Shadows: General Discussion Forum on February 01, 2002 at 08:59:04:
What was with the lamp in Julia's room? When Mrs. J. opened the door he was hiding behind, it got brighter, then back to normal. Poor Julia sure took a romantick flogging today! [still can't believe i missed all the love story stuff in the 70's!] and i think they must have been breaking in a new camera person today, with the fuzzy XCU's, and Batman/U.N.C.L.E. transitions [swish!].
and i believe my wife played the part of Dr. Woodard Woodpecker today - ['I know everything']
Cheerleaders,
Ringo [who is learning a lot about football, preparing for the pregame show - did you know there are only three plays in the whole game? Run, Pass, or Kick.]
-
Posted by Birdie on February 01, 2002 at 12:55:00:
In Reply to: Dr. Woodard's electric personality posted by RingoCollins on February 01, 2002 at 08:59:04:
Ringo,
Collinwood must have been having power surges. I noticed the lights get brighter several times when Woodward was searching Julia's room. Anyone else notice the other green suit in her closet. I guess find a style, color, and buy several of the same thing. Reminds me of a Dr. I know who I have seen only in one style gray pants. We hoped he just had several of the same ones and that wasn't the same pair of pants everyday. Yuk!
I loved The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
Go Pats!
Birdie--who will be at a nieghbors partying on Sunday. The flying nun will be in New Orleans. My son says it will be an awesome birthday if the Patriots win. Last year he asked for House of Dark Shadows. This year football. Go figure.
-
Posted by Ben on February 01, 2002 at 20:04:59:
In Reply to: Re: Dr. Woodard's electric personality posted by Birdie on February 01, 2002 at 12:55:00:
RingoCollins wrote:
Poor Julia sure took a romantick flogging today! [still can't believe i missed all the love story stuff in the 70's!]
That went WAY over my head, too, the first time around. Oh, how stung Julia must have been by Barn's insensitivity.
Then he said:
and i believe my wife played the part of Dr. Woodard Woodpecker today - ['I know everything']
Ringo, didn't your wife slap you after she read that comment? LOL! I can't imagine Robert Gerringer's Dr. Woodard turning into such a runaway train, drunk and reckless with his newfound knowledge.
Birdie wrote:
Anyone else notice the other green suit in her closet. I guess find a style, color, and buy several of the same thing.
I used to lament the paucity of Julia's wardrobe, and opening her armoire only reinforced the point. It was so empty, I think I heard echoes coming from inside it.
Ben
-
Posted by Julia99 on February 01, 2002 at 22:48:56:
In Reply to: Re: Dr. Woodard's electric personality posted by Ben on February 01, 2002 at 20:04:59:
Ben wrote:
That went WAY over my head, too, the first time around. Oh, how stung Julia must have been by Barn's insensitivity.
I was actually surprised to see this scene today .. i had long heard about how insensitive Barney was but I saw it differently. It was as if HE could not fathom that SHE would be interested in him (given what he is. . ?) I didn't think he found HER preposterous but the idea of her caring for him given the 4 times he's mauled her and threatened her and her keen intellect. . . I found that fairly interesting. .
And then Birdie wrote:
Anyone else notice the other green suit in her closet. I guess find a style, color, and buy several of the same thing.
But where was the checkered b/w suit she wore only once? at the drycleaners? and the sweaters?
An Ben also wrote:
I used to lament the paucity of Julia's wardrobe, and opening her armoire only reinforced the point. It was so empty, I think I heard echoes coming from inside it.
Just wait 'til she tosses aside her 'historian' disguise. . then the closet and jewelry boxes begin to overflow with DOCTOR Hoffman's collection.