DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1995-Gerard and Daphne-Summer of '70 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on October 12, 2010, 10:54:21 PM

Title: Episode #1080
Post by: CTP/FITBs on October 12, 2010, 10:54:21 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #1080
Post by: Lydia on October 13, 2010, 07:46:56 AM
Setup:

Model Hand: I never really liked the Hand of Count Petofi.  I just dated it because it was the only other Hand around, and because...
Title: Re: Episode #1080
Post by: MagnusTrask on October 14, 2010, 05:29:13 PM
... I got tired of just lying around talking to myself.

 [skelleton_runs] [candle_in_skull_2]
Title: Re: Episode #1080
Post by: Willie Loomis on October 14, 2010, 06:36:56 PM
.....it thought that I was handsome.   [hall2_rolleyes]
Title: Re: Episode #1080
Post by: MagnusTrask on October 15, 2010, 03:08:45 AM
.....it thought that I was handsome.   [hall2_rolleyes]

!!!

 [skelleton_runs]
Title: Re: Episode #1080
Post by: CallieWL on October 19, 2010, 06:15:56 PM
...I thought it had money, what with that big ruby ring and all.
Title: Re: Episode #1080
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on October 27, 2010, 05:47:34 PM
 [pointing-up]  [lghy]


.....it thought that I was handsome.

Petofi obviously had a thing for pretty boys, so it's no surprise his hand would have a thing for handsome hands.  [wink2]  Good one.
Title: Re: Episode #1080
Post by: Uncle Roger on September 22, 2012, 12:56:33 PM
Thing won't return my calls.
Title: Re: Episode #1080
Post by: dom on September 22, 2012, 03:01:17 PM
 [stfl]
Title: Re: Episode #1080
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on August 12, 2016, 10:39:22 PM
Thing won't return my calls.

Great one, Uncle Roger!!  [laughing6]  [cheers]
Title: Re: Episode #1080
Post by: Uncle Roger on August 12, 2016, 11:47:53 PM
Thanks, MB!!! [ghost_smiley] [ghost_smiley]