DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1995-Gerard and Daphne-Summer of '70 => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on October 12, 2010, 10:51:26 PM
-
:o
Complete this phrase: "Liz was stunned when Carolyn displayed her new...!!"
-
nipple rings....
-
...technique for projectile vomiting!!
...trophy for winning the Collinsport Oktoberfest drinking game!!
...Egyptian themed shirt saying "Hands Off My Tuts"!!
-
"Gerard does it with Stile" tattoo.
-
[laughing4] Nice play on words.
nipple rings....
Those would certainly stun Liz!
-
Bumper sticker saying: I Brake For Cheap, Insufferable Pigs
-
(ROFL, Unc!)
-
Thanks, dom!!!😃😃😃
-
Bumper sticker saying: I Brake For Cheap, Insufferable Pigs
THAT is too, Too, TOO FUNNY!! [rofl10] [thumb]
-
Much appreciated, MB!! [ghost_smiley] [ghost_smiley] Though I suspect that Elizabeth would have been extremely mortified. [ghost_rolleyes]
-
([pointing-up] There's no doubt of that!! [ghost_nowink])
-
Back in the day, I'm sure that some entrepreneur would have them on sale in the dealer's room. [ghost_cool]
-
([pointing-up] Considering we've always made such a big deal of it here on the forum, I'm surprised some forum member (and he knows who he is) hasn't done it already. But maybe it would be too inside a joke? [idontknow])
-
Some of the best jokes are inside ones.
-
([pointing-up] I would definitely buy several!! [nodassent])
-
Perhaps a t-shirt? [ghost_huh]
-
([pointing-up] Perhaps...)