DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1995-Gerard and Daphne-Summer of '70 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on September 17, 2010, 12:32:33 AM

Title: Episode #1062
Post by: CTP/FITBs on September 17, 2010, 12:32:33 AM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #1062
Post by: Lydia on September 20, 2010, 01:28:40 AM
Setup:

Carolyn: Julia, you got it wrong!  I didn't say, "Simon says: touch your upper lip."  I said...
Title: Re: Episode #1062
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on June 12, 2016, 10:31:32 PM
Carolyn: Julia, you got it wrong!  I didn't say, "Simon says: touch your upper lip."  I said "Simon says: touch your lower lips.  [lol2]"
Title: Re: Episode #1062
Post by: Uncle Roger on June 13, 2016, 09:27:42 PM
It doesn't matter anyway. Our lips are sealed.
Title: Re: Episode #1062
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on June 15, 2016, 08:09:42 PM
([pointing-up]  [rofl10]  [naughty])