DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1970 Parallel Time => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on August 04, 2010, 09:15:48 PM

Title: Episode #1046
Post by: CTP/FITBs on August 04, 2010, 09:15:48 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #1046
Post by: Lydia on August 05, 2010, 09:18:40 AM
Setup:

Director: Jonathan, I think you should lean on the pillar in a melancholy manner as you watch Carolyn storm out the door.

Frid: No, I won't do it.  If I lean on the pillar, then...
Title: Re: Episode #1046
Post by: CallieWL on August 10, 2010, 06:02:15 PM
"...the set falls down on my head."
Title: Re: Episode #1046
Post by: Lydia on August 11, 2010, 07:46:44 AM
...If I lean on the pillar, then it'll sue me for sexual harassment.  Look at what happened to Selby with that door last year!
Title: Re: Episode #1046
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on August 20, 2010, 07:09:41 PM
 [laughing4]  And I know the exact scene.  [wink2]
Title: Re: Episode #1046
Post by: Uncle Roger on February 20, 2016, 07:37:14 AM
I would be channeling my inner male prostitute
Title: Re: Episode #1046
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on April 24, 2016, 11:23:31 PM
 [pointing-up]  [stfl] Love it!!  [thumb]
Title: Re: Episode #1046
Post by: Uncle Roger on April 25, 2016, 12:32:07 AM
Barnabas Collins: Midnight Cowboy [ghost_cool] [ghost_rolleyes]
Title: Re: Episode #1046
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on April 26, 2016, 07:40:12 PM
([pointing-up]  It could be a whole new way to lure victims on the docks!!  [naughty]  [wink2])