DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1970 Parallel Time => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on July 29, 2010, 08:22:18 PM

Title: Episode #1044
Post by: CTP/FITBs on July 29, 2010, 08:22:18 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #1044
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on April 15, 2016, 10:26:13 PM
 [smrty]

Fill in the blanks: Angelexis - "Excuse me, I'm from the Convent of the Sisters of ________ and I'm going door-to-door collecting ________!!"
Title: Re: Episode #1044
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on April 17, 2016, 09:56:59 PM
Angelexis - "Excuse me, I'm from the Convent of the Sisters of Perpetual Cold and I'm going door-to-door collecting all the warmth I can rob from unsuspecting people's bodies, er, I mean all the warm clothing people might want to donate to the poor!!"