DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1970 Parallel Time => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on July 17, 2010, 08:32:53 PM

Title: Episode #1040
Post by: CTP/FITBs on July 17, 2010, 08:32:53 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #1040
Post by: Lydia on July 20, 2010, 11:36:27 AM
Setup:

Inspector Hamilton: I used to work for the Real Time Collinsport Police Department, but I transferred to the Parallel Time Collinsport Police Department when...
Title: Re: Episode #1040
Post by: MagnusTrask on July 20, 2010, 12:41:47 PM
... they decided I needed more practice in parallel parking.
Title: Re: Episode #1040
Post by: Willie Loomis on July 20, 2010, 04:28:16 PM
...it was discovered that i was living a dual life...that i was actually the real Dr. Julia Hoffman when i was in drag (nobody caught on), and as a man, Inspector Hamilton.  Little did I know i'd be wearing lace collars and orthepedic shoes in PT!
Title: Re: Episode #1040
Post by: Robot_Quentin on July 20, 2010, 07:50:56 PM
...due to my persistent tardiness, they claimed I had no concept of real time and I might be better suited for a parallel dimension... (Apparently in PT, if you're late, you're early.)
Title: Re: Episode #1040
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on July 22, 2010, 05:24:44 PM
 [laughing4] All.
Title: Re: Episode #1040
Post by: Uncle Roger on November 09, 2015, 10:22:14 PM
I attempted to travel to the 5th dimension and found myself trying to sing Wedding Bell Blues.
Title: Re: Episode #1040
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on March 31, 2016, 11:52:33 PM
 [pointing-up]  Clever!!  [lol2]  [bigok]
Title: Re: Episode #1040
Post by: Uncle Roger on April 01, 2016, 11:09:50 AM
Thank you, MB!!