DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1970 Parallel Time => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on July 11, 2010, 09:15:53 PM

Title: Episode #1038
Post by: CTP/FITBs on July 11, 2010, 09:15:53 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #1038
Post by: Lydia on July 20, 2010, 08:53:02 AM
Setup:

Barnabas: Julia, we've got to stop meeting like this!
Julia: Barnabas, you're so right!  Next time we meet, we should...
Title: Re: Episode #1038
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on July 23, 2010, 04:49:14 PM
(That's actually Stokes' back. But Barnabas definitely works because it's not completely clear in the capture that it is Stokes, which is actually one of the reasons why I picked that capture because I was hoping someone would post a set up identifying the man as someone else.  ;))
Title: Re: Episode #1038
Post by: MagnusTrask on July 23, 2010, 06:48:41 PM
... meet in a reality where I'm the head of the Collins famnily, and you clean out my pool.
Title: Re: Episode #1038
Post by: Lydia on July 24, 2010, 09:15:18 AM
... meet in a reality where I'm the head of the Collins famnily, and you clean out my pool.
I want 1970 vintage Jonathan Frid as my pool boy!

That's actually Stokes' back.
Oh, in that case...

Episode #1038
Title: Re: Episode #1038
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on July 26, 2010, 06:24:10 PM
... meet in a reality where I'm the head of the Collins famnily, and you clean out my pool.

I'd definitely like to see more than a bit of that time band!  [lghy]
Title: Re: Episode #1038
Post by: Uncle Roger on February 15, 2016, 03:53:28 AM
Meet down on 45th Street, where the peppermint twisters meet