DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1970 Parallel Time => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on July 05, 2010, 06:20:35 PM
-
[smrtasb]
Complete this phrase: Barnabas - "Is that puny sword all you've got, Yaeger?! That's pathetic!! I would have thought that at the very least you would have...!!"
-
Barnabas - "Is that puny sword all you've got, Yaeger?! That's pathetic!! I would have thought that at the very least you would have a megaton cannon!!"
-
A humungous water pistol
-
[pointing-up] [a1f5] [thumbleft] Can you even imagine!! I would have loved to have seen Yaeger spray Barnabas with a humungous water pistol!! [nodassent] Too funny!!
-
Especially if it contained holy water!
-
([pointing-up] Too perfect!!)
-
bunny poops
empty "secret formula" bottles
sunglasses too cool for killing
-
[laughing4] [cheers]