DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1970 Parallel Time => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on June 29, 2010, 10:16:34 PM
-
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
-
Setup:
Good light bulb: But you can't do that!
Evil light bulb: Says you! I'll do what I want! And I want...
-
... to flash 'Amy's the murderer' in Morse Code!
-
LOL, Magnus!
-
...to move to Las Vegas and become a show bulb!
-
... to flash 'Amy's the murderer' in Morse Code!
Simply "to flash Amy!" works too. [naughty]
...to move to Las Vegas and become a show bulb!
In the Most Reverend Wayne Newton's Holiest of Holies Church? What a devout bulb!
-
To do what only a black light can do
-
[pointing-up] [lol2] [oky]