DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1970 Parallel Time => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on June 16, 2010, 11:09:42 PM

Title: Episode #1021
Post by: CTP/FITBs on June 16, 2010, 11:09:42 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #1021
Post by: Lydia on July 06, 2010, 07:06:36 AM
Setup:

Maggie: “Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley again.”  What a lovely opening line!  I'll bet this book is about...
Title: Re: Episode #1021
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on July 07, 2010, 04:40:25 PM
...the American South in the 1930s and set on a plantation!
Title: Re: Episode #1021
Post by: Lydia on July 08, 2010, 09:33:36 AM
Perfect, MB!
Title: Re: Episode #1021
Post by: Uncle Roger on October 16, 2015, 03:29:41 PM
That country singer, Barbara Manderley
Title: Re: Episode #1021
Post by: MagnusTrask on October 17, 2015, 02:01:22 AM
(Now I'm confused because Manderly sounds so familiar, but I was convinced it was "Mandalay", like the Burmese city.  There's an Elton John song called "Mandalay Again" that seems to be a reference to Rebecca.)
Title: Re: Episode #1021
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on January 25, 2016, 12:33:28 AM
([pointing-up] The name of the house in Rebecca is definitely spelled "Manderley")
Title: Re: Episode #1021
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on January 25, 2016, 12:34:32 AM
That country singer, Barbara Manderley

 [lol2]  [cheers]