DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1970 Parallel Time => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on May 26, 2010, 10:19:24 PM
-
[shkdb]
Fill in the blank: "Cyrus thought for certain that he could hear ________ outside in the alleyway!!"
-
...a jumbo jet landing...
...a bunch of monkeys mugging some guy...
...the footsteps of his fifth grade teacher, Mr. Blain, about whom he still had nightmares...
-
... Top Cat...
-
..a Hoot...
-
...girl scouts giving cookies away to the winos...
...the wind crying 'Mary'...
...Borg nanoprobes picking the lock...
-
... Top Cat...
[laughing4]
-
That Victoria Winters tramp
-
Alley Oop
Lumpy MacDougall
Puffy, the Magic Wino
PT Oscar the Grouch
[skelleton_runs] [skelleton_runs]
-
Lumpy MacDougall?? That guy still owes me money!!
-
Lumpy MacDougall?? That guy still owes me money!!
(I was wondering when someone would say something about this name I keep throwing in, for no apparent reason.)
-
hmph. I thought Lumpy was the guy who would gladly pay me Thursday for a hamburger today? no?
-
I thought Lumpy was the guy who would gladly pay me Thursday for a hamburger today? no?
(Not unless I'm unwittingly channeling Wimpy...)
[candle_in_skull_2]
-
Alley Oop
Lumpy MacDougall
Puffy, the Magic Wino
PT Oscar the Grouch
Too funny!! [rofl10] [thumbleft]
That Victoria Winters tramp
[stfl] [thumb] And I really do bet she is a tramp in PT!! [nodassent] That's probably why we never see her. She really was Liz' firstborn daughter and she was so much of a tramp that she was banished from Collinwood! And considering they allowed Angelique to stay, just think of how trampy Vicki had to be to be banished!! [yikes]
-
Perhaps Angelique couldn't stand the competition. [santa_evil]
-
([pointing-up] Now there's a thought!! [santa_thumb])
-
It may well have been that Collinsport simply wasn't big enough for both of them. [santa_evil]