DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1970 Parallel Time => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on May 26, 2010, 10:11:31 PM

Title: Episode #1005
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on May 26, 2010, 10:11:31 PM
 [surprised]

Complete this phrase: Bruno - "Quentin didn't know what to think after he awoke from a dream in which...!!"
Title: Re: Episode #1005
Post by: CallieWL on June 08, 2010, 04:28:51 PM
...he saw Hoffman washing Maggie's feet!
Title: Re: Episode #1005
Post by: Willie Loomis on June 08, 2010, 06:08:08 PM
grapes, something about california grapes, he could not shake.
Title: Re: Episode #1005
Post by: Robot_Quentin on June 08, 2010, 06:49:06 PM
...he'd dropped his hair brush off Widow's Hill.

...he WASN'T wearing his brown jacket.

...he was being chased by Twinkie The Kid.
Title: Re: Episode #1005
Post by: Uncle Roger on August 01, 2012, 06:23:08 PM
He saw Hoffman stark naked with a splinter in her foot.
Title: Re: Episode #1005
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on December 15, 2015, 10:30:58 PM
 [pointing-up]  [laughing11]  I bet RT Freud could have had a field day with THAT!!  [nodassent]  [thumbleft]


...he was being chased by Twinkie The Kid.

And I just got an interpretation of that that never dawned on me the first time around!!  [ghost_nowink]
Title: Re: Episode #1005
Post by: Uncle Roger on December 15, 2015, 10:58:03 PM
[pointing-up]  [laughing11]  I bet RT Freud could have had a field day with THAT!!  [nodassent]  [thumbleft]


No doubt. I "borrowed" that from an episode of The Avengers called Too Many Christmas Trees
Title: Re: Episode #1005
Post by: Robot_Quentin on December 17, 2015, 02:40:04 AM
Sometimes the second time around is better MB!!!  [8_2_59]
Title: Re: Episode #1005
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on December 17, 2015, 09:17:54 PM
"borrowed" that from an episode of The Avengers called Too Many Christmas Trees

Ah, The Avengers, I love that show. But I haven't seen it in years. It's carried on one of the classic TV networks (COZI), but we don't get it around here. And every time I check out the DVDs, they're priced astronomically! But one day...


Sometimes the second time around is better MB!!!  [8_2_59]

That's for sure!!  [b003]