DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1970 Parallel Time => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on May 26, 2010, 10:10:14 PM
-
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
-
Setup:
Dameon’s ghost didn't stamp his feet, and he didn't burst into tears, and even his lower lip didn't quiver as he walked out of the drawing room after Leonardo's portrait said to him...
-
[pointing-up] I love this set up!
-
..."You are such a sissy!"
..."In my day, ghosts looked scary, not pretty like a girl!"
-
... "Take a hike, leisure suit dweeb!!"
-
..."Yellow is NOT your color!!"
..."If you weren't a ghost, I'd kill you myself!!"
-
If I were you, I'd go haunt the men's department at Ohrbach's.
-
[pointing-up] [rofl10] Love it!! [thumbleft]
-
Thank you, MB! [8_2_74] [8_2_74]