DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1970 Parallel Time => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on May 26, 2010, 10:07:07 PM

Title: Episode #1004
Post by: CTP/FITBs on May 26, 2010, 10:07:07 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #1004
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on December 10, 2015, 11:38:00 PM
 [naughty]

Complete this phrase: Bruno - "I don't know why I didn't think of this before! I can easily tell whether you're Angelique or not because Angelique's wrists always (smelled of)...!!"
Title: Re: Episode #1004
Post by: MagnusTrask on December 11, 2015, 03:25:13 PM
teen victory

guacamole

rope-burn
Title: Re: Episode #1004
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on December 11, 2015, 08:37:05 PM
 [pointing-up]  [laughing6]  [bigok]
Title: Re: Episode #1004
Post by: Uncle Roger on December 12, 2015, 09:39:39 AM
KY jelly and Cool Whip
Title: Re: Episode #1004
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on December 13, 2015, 07:41:57 PM
 [pointing-up]  [rofl10]  [thumbleft]  Exactly the types of things I was thinking when I came up with the set up!!  But I'm sure you already know that!!  [nodassent]
Title: Re: Episode #1004
Post by: Uncle Roger on December 13, 2015, 07:54:37 PM
You know me well, MB. [naughty] [naughty] [naughty]