DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1970 Parallel Time => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on May 20, 2010, 11:42:41 PM
-
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
-
Setup:
Sabrina: Oh, Mother dear, you're so suspicious. I believe every word that Cyrus says! I know it sounds strange, but I'm sure Cyrus was telling the truth when he said he would be spending the weekend...
-
... getting in touch with his inner maniac.
-
Learning to fly at the Convent San Tanco
-
[pointing-up] [rofl10] Love it!! [thumb]
-
Thanks!! [easter_smiley]