DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1970 Parallel Time => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on May 16, 2010, 11:43:18 PM

Title: Episode #1000
Post by: CTP/FITBs on May 16, 2010, 11:43:18 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #1000
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on November 28, 2015, 09:49:39 PM
 :-[

Complete this phrase: Alexis - "I'm embarrassed to admit this, but one thing my sister Angelique and I did have in common is that we both ________!! And I'm even more embarrassed to admit how much I enjoyed it whenever we did it together!!"
Title: Re: Episode #1000
Post by: MagnusTrask on November 30, 2015, 05:22:06 PM
farted in harmony
Title: Re: Episode #1000
Post by: Uncle Roger on November 30, 2015, 05:38:24 PM
Played mixed doubles with Patty and Cathy Lane
Title: Re: Episode #1000
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on November 30, 2015, 10:01:17 PM
 [laughing8], Magnus and Uncle Roger!!  [cheers]

Played mixed doubles with Patty and Cathy Lane

Now that I would have liked to have seen!!
Title: Re: Episode #1000
Post by: Uncle Roger on November 30, 2015, 10:23:52 PM
So would I!!!