DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1970 Parallel Time => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on May 14, 2010, 11:14:01 PM

Title: Episode #0998
Post by: CTP/FITBs on May 14, 2010, 11:14:01 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #0998
Post by: MagnusTrask on May 14, 2010, 11:59:02 PM
Set-up:
A: "I question the scientific merits of your experiment to prove I'm dead by killing me!   Also it hurts!   AAAA!!!"
BH: "This isn't as stupid as when I _________!!"
Title: Re: Episode #0998
Post by: Uncle Roger on November 25, 2015, 02:27:45 AM
Nod my head and you hit it with MC Hammer. 🔨
Title: Re: Episode #0998
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on November 25, 2015, 09:04:33 PM
 [pointing-up]  [laughing11]  [bigok]