DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1970 Parallel Time => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on May 13, 2010, 11:20:55 PM
-
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
-
Setup:
Quentin: What memories this creature brings back! I had a rabbit when I was a child, but it ran away after I...
-
... conducted scientific experiments to determine why it wouldn't lay Easter eggs.
... injected it with a growth hormone. I'm not sure how it found its way to Tokyo after that, but long story short, there isn't a Tokyo anymore!
-
[laughing4]
-
Let that Fudd kid play with it.
-
[pointing-up] [a1f5] Love it!! [thumbleft]
-
Wascally! [easter_smiley]!
-
([pointing-up] Exactly!! [wink2])