DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1970 Parallel Time => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on May 12, 2010, 11:08:47 PM
-
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
-
Set-up:
JY: "No one has ever before sat upon a rolltop desk in as evil a fashion as I am now doing! HA HA HA HA!!!"
PT Diabolos's echoey voice from WAY offscreen: "_________?!"
-
When I need someone to terrorize Office Depot, I'll be in touch.
-
-----good one Uncle Roger!! (and I bet he 'kills' the competition, literally!!)
-
Thank you, RQ! [santa_smiley]
-
PT Diabolos's echoey voice from WAY offscreen: "Stop sitting on that ass, and go inflict some terror with it, why don't you?! Moon people on their way out of the Eagle!! Do I have to think of everything?!"
-
Very good, Magnus!!! [santa_thumb] [santa_thumb]
-
Thanks Rog! Yours was good too!
-
OMG, those are too funny, Uncle Roger and Magnus!! [a1f5] [thumbright]
-
(Gratified as always, MB!)