DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1970 Parallel Time => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on May 08, 2010, 12:29:35 AM

Title: Episode #0994
Post by: CTP/FITBs on May 08, 2010, 12:29:35 AM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #0994
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on November 12, 2015, 11:04:26 PM
 [tngb]

Fill in the blank: "Even though he had (eaten)(drunk)(done) it hours earlier, Quentin was still relishing the taste of ________ on his lips!!"
Title: Re: Episode #0994
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on November 14, 2015, 10:32:48 PM
"Even though he had eaten it hours earlier, Quentin was still relishing the taste of Barnacle Larvae Surprise on his lips!!"

"Even though he had drunk it hours earlier, Quentin was still relishing the taste of a 32 oz. Brandy Alexander on his lips!!"

Be warned - this last one may be too sexually explicit for some - though the ones of you who will probably love it know who you are:[spoiler]"Even though he had done it hours earlier, Quentin was still relishing the taste of rimming Cyrus on his lips!!"[/spoiler]
Title: Re: Episode #0994
Post by: Uncle Roger on November 15, 2015, 07:15:43 AM
I am (what a surprise...NOT) and I absolutely loved it!! [easter_shocked] [easter_shocked] [easter_shocked]
Title: Re: Episode #0994
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on November 15, 2015, 09:23:39 PM
Thanks!  [laughing_devil]
Title: Re: Episode #0994
Post by: MagnusTrask on December 09, 2015, 10:18:21 AM
(So NOW we're suddenly being careful about posts like that?  Seems like the norm...!)
Title: Re: Episode #0994
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on December 09, 2015, 11:32:53 PM
([pointing-up]  Well, I was afraid that one was a bit more than usual.  [nodassent]  At least more than where I actually go. I may imply things or circle around them, but I don't explicitly go there normally...)