DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1970 Parallel Time => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on April 24, 2010, 09:38:22 PM

Title: Episode #0983
Post by: CTP/FITBs on April 24, 2010, 09:38:22 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #0983
Post by: MagnusTrask on April 24, 2010, 09:58:04 PM
Set-up:
Q: "You're trying not to laugh, I can tell!  What's so funny?"
M: "Well, it's not the jacket, I swear!   I just _________!"
Title: Re: Episode #0983
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on October 13, 2015, 04:12:22 AM
M: "Well, it's not the jacket, I swear!   I just honestly love how great it looks on you!"
Title: Re: Episode #0983
Post by: Uncle Roger on October 13, 2015, 02:59:37 PM
Can't stop thinking about the Great Pumpkin. [citrouille] [Evil_Pumpkins] [citrouille]
Title: Re: Episode #0983
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on October 14, 2015, 05:13:48 PM
 [pointing-up]  [rofl10]  Perfect!!  [thumbright]