DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1970 Parallel Time => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on April 23, 2010, 12:08:45 AM
-
[nerv]
Complete this phrase: "Maggie was terrified when Hoffman almost caught her writing a letter to..."
-
Dear Abbey,
"How do I make my husband forget about his dead wife?
-
Maggie was terrified when Hoffman almost caught her writing a letter to Xaviera Hollander."
-
I hear she was a renowned etiquette expert in PT. PT's answer to Emily Post. [b003]
-
I hear she was a renowned etiquette expert in PT. PT's answer to Emily Post. [b003]
Dear Penthouse--c/o Call Me Madam Column,
My new husband thinks. . .[this is when Hoffman came in]
-
Daddy, the address is heaven above.......Instead of a stamp I put kisses
The postman says that's best to do..........
[edited by admin]
-
Please call Dr. Woodard at OL7-7999 and ask him to come to the house immediately. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES TELL MY HOUSEKEEPER THE CONTENTS OF THIS NOTE.
SIGNED, MAGGIE COLLINS
(two can play at that game, Unc.)
[edited by admin]
-
And other games as well.
-
Posted in several places on the Game boards...
Captions containing more than 2 lines of dialogue will be removed.
...though no posts were removed above after some line rearrangement. However, please limit fill-ins to the 2 lines. Thanks!
-
Daddy, the address is heaven above.......Instead of a stamp I put kisses
The postman says that's best to do..........
Please call Dr. Woodard at OL7-7999 and ask him to come to the house immediately. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES TELL MY HOUSEKEEPER THE CONTENTS OF THIS NOTE.
SIGNED, MAGGIE COLLINS
[laughing6] Good ones, Uncle Roger and Willie!! [thumbright]
-
Thanks, MB!! [devil2] [bat7628] [devil2]