DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1970 Parallel Time => Topic started by: Lydia on April 16, 2010, 12:04:28 PM

Title: Episode #0977
Post by: Lydia on April 16, 2010, 12:04:28 PM
Amy (off-camera): Parallel time?  David and I know all about that.  But I don't like the Amy in parallel time because she...


(http://www.dsboards.com/SMF/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=22133.0;attach=29050)
Title: Re: Episode #0977
Post by: CallieWL on April 16, 2010, 06:02:31 PM
...she's a big ol' 'fraidy cat.  I heard her say she's scared of ghosts!
Title: Re: Episode #0977
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on September 28, 2015, 10:37:48 PM
But I don't like the Amy in parallel time because she...

...doesn't ever wear green!!

...she doesn't play with dolls - she plays with the desiccated corpses of her dead pets!!

...she thinks PT Bobby Sherman is icky!!
Title: Re: Episode #0977
Post by: Uncle Roger on September 28, 2015, 10:56:55 PM
She wants to be one of the Hallies. (Parallel time 1970 version of the Heathers.)
Title: Re: Episode #0977
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on September 29, 2015, 06:25:31 PM
 [pointing-up]  Perfect!!  [rofl10]  [thumb]