DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Leviathans => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on March 19, 2010, 10:18:48 PM
-
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
-
Setup:
Bruno: You'll be pleased to hear that I'm planning to make you into my next fur coat, Mr. Jennings. I've got to get rid of the one that I'm wearing because...
-
...it has fleas.
...it has mange.
...it's haunted by the animals who used to wear the fur.
...it smells like a wet dog.
...it doesn't go with my hair.
-
All funny. But -
...it doesn't go with my hair.
- [stfl]
-
It made me look like the poor man's Superfly
-
[pointing-up] Love it!! [rofl10] [thumbleft]
-
Thanks, MB!!