DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Leviathans => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on March 17, 2010, 05:40:43 AM
-
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
-
Set-up:
NB: "Satan demands that you brush and floss twice daily! Show me those teeth! I want to see if you washed your hands before you go to bed too!"
MT: "Crazy cults are supposed to be fun! Next time I'm joining _________!"
-
MT: "Crazy cults are supposed to be fun! Next time I'm joining The Unwashed Refugees of Sin!"
-
Babs Johnson in Baltimore
-
[pointing-up] [gorgeous] [laughing11] [bigok]