DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Leviathans => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on March 06, 2010, 12:20:25 AM
-
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
-
Set-up:
B: "Come to us, spirit of... some girl we think can help us! (Looks uncomfortably at Maggie) I'll give you a clue, spirit world! I think she's really hot!"
Maggie: "Is it __________?"
-
Is it Joan of Arc?
-
Is it Joan of Arc?
took me a few seconds, then a chuckle...
-
They've dumbed down Maggie so much, so that's how I pictured her responding to the word "hot". [wink2] ::)
-
Satana Hellstrom
-
me?
Frank Blair?
Willie Loomis?
Laura Collins?
-
[rollb], Uncle Roger and Magnus!! [cheers]
Satana Hellstrom
[firedevil]