DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Leviathans => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on November 30, 2009, 10:20:58 PM

Title: Episode #0894_0895
Post by: CTP/FITBs on November 30, 2009, 10:20:58 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #0894_0895
Post by: MagnusTrask on December 03, 2009, 03:18:58 AM
Set-up:
PT: "He's just a little sick.  You aren't going to punish me, are you?"
BC: "Wait right here, while I fetch the ________ and the __________!!   This will hurt you more than it will hurt me, I promise you!!"
Title: Re: Episode #0894_0895
Post by: CallieWL on December 03, 2009, 05:11:59 PM
...the paddle and the switch...
(Going for the obvious here.)
Title: Re: Episode #0894_0895
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on March 13, 2015, 05:57:51 PM
BC: "Wait right here, while I fetch the handcuffs and the feather!!   This will hurt you more than it will hurt me, I promise you!!"

"... Yoko Ono's latest record and the record player!! ..."
Title: Re: Episode #0894_0895
Post by: MagnusTrask on March 18, 2015, 03:50:26 AM
"... Yoko Ono's latest record and the record player!! ..."

(Unfortunately and fortunately, I have the former, but not the latter anymore!  I have those Yoko albums as part of my Beatles collection and a poster from one behind me on the wall...)