DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1897 => Topic started by: Lydia on November 19, 2009, 10:29:15 AM

Title: Episode #0826
Post by: Lydia on November 19, 2009, 10:29:15 AM
King Johnny: I am always fair, so I have provided you with a court-appointed lawyer free of charge, and here he is: _______
Magda: Oh, no, anybody but him!  I'd be better off defending myself!


(http://www.dsboards.com/SMF/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=18652.0;attach=21501)
Title: Re: Episode #0826
Post by: MagnusTrask on November 19, 2009, 11:02:52 AM
Peter Bradford
Charles Dawson

Title: Re: Episode #0826
Post by: Robot_Quentin on November 19, 2009, 06:53:04 PM
my twin half-brother, Flagda Rakosi.
Title: Re: Episode #0826
Post by: Sara Monster on November 19, 2009, 10:11:22 PM
"Lionel Hutz"
Title: Re: Episode #0826
Post by: MagnusTrask on November 21, 2009, 07:05:42 AM
Gomez "Loophole" Addams
Denny Crane