DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1897 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on November 08, 2009, 02:03:12 AM

Title: Episode #0879
Post by: CTP/FITBs on November 08, 2009, 02:03:12 AM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #0879
Post by: Lydia on January 13, 2010, 09:47:35 AM
Setup:

Judith: Tim, dear, I wish I could say I'm sorry I shot Rachel, but the truth of the matter is...
Title: Re: Episode #0879
Post by: CallieWL on January 13, 2010, 02:46:26 PM
...it was more like evolution in action.

(phrase stolen from Niven & Pournelle)
Title: Re: Episode #0879
Post by: MagnusTrask on January 13, 2010, 03:05:48 PM
(phrase stolen from Niven & Pournelle)

A literary SF fan!  
Title: Re: Episode #0879
Post by: CallieWL on January 13, 2010, 04:23:55 PM
 [snow_smiley] (From waaaaaaay back, but I only read that one recently.)