DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1897 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on October 28, 2009, 11:19:18 PM

Title: Episode #0873
Post by: CTP/FITBs on October 28, 2009, 11:19:18 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]

(Remember that Petofi's mind is in Quentin's body - and Charisy knows.)
Title: Re: Episode #0873
Post by: MagnusTrask on October 29, 2009, 10:38:31 AM
Set-up:
Quentofi: "I put Quentin in my body and I put myself into Quentin's body and I put you into Charity's body and I put ___________ into __________!!"
C/P: "It's like a game of musical chairs, ain't it?"

 [female_skull] [skelleton_runs] [candle_in_skull_2]
Title: Re: Episode #0873
Post by: IluvBarnabas on October 30, 2009, 12:33:08 AM
Quentofi: "I put Quentin in my body and I put myself into Quentin's body and I put you into Charity's body and I put Trask into Amanda's body!!"

Title: Re: Episode #0873
Post by: Uncle Roger on January 29, 2015, 02:39:39 PM
Bad karma cooties

Trask's