DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1897 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on October 19, 2009, 11:03:29 PM
-
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
(Remember that Quentin's mind is in Petofi's body - and Angelique knows.)
-
Setup:
Quentin-in-Petofi: You still want to marry me, don't you? Don't you?
Angelique: Um, yes, sure I do, Quentin, absolutely, without a doubt. It's just that...
-
"... It's just that I was looking forward to wild nights of passion - not placid nights with the flaccid!!"
-
It's just not the same with someone I haven't cursed