DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1897 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on September 24, 2009, 10:21:31 PM
-
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
-
Setup:
Kitty: The woods are lovely, dark, and deep, but if they belonged to me, I'd cut them down and create a nice English garden. With hollyhocks and delphiniums.
Edward: Oh, dear me, no, Kitty, you mustn't do that, because...
-
...you don't know where all the bodies are buried. Nobody does!
-
Good one, She of Tattoos!
-
...it would destroy the natural habitats for all of our howling wild dogs and bats!! Oh how I would miss their singing!!
-
[laughing4]
-
"the elves who make our cookies dwell in those trees!"
"someday I shall run away from this dreaded family & live free & NAKED as God intended in those woods!"
"I once saw this episode of Captain Planet where someone tried to do that & it ended badly for them"