DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1897 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on July 31, 2009, 11:20:24 PM
-
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
-
Set-up:
B: "Now, I've tried sending this letter to the future by ______ and _______, and failed... I'm half-tempted just to stick it in a drawer and forget about it!
-
B: "Now, I've tried sending this letter to the future by telepathy and astral-projected bicycle messenger, and failed... I'm half-tempted just to stick it in a drawer and forget about it!
-
"attempting to borrow Bill & Ted's phonebooth" and "threatening the people at the postal office"
"spinning around in a circle while holding a watch" and "trying to destroy the space-time-continuum"
"strapping a rocket to the mailbox" and "getting Angelique's help via promises of sexual favors"
-
"spinning around in a circle while holding a watch"
"strapping a rocket to the mailbox"
LOLs!