DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1897 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on July 25, 2009, 07:24:58 PM

Title: Episode #0829
Post by: CTP/FITBs on July 25, 2009, 07:24:58 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #0829
Post by: MagnusTrask on July 25, 2009, 10:33:32 PM
Set-up:
C/P: "Oh I know what you're clasping in your two big hands luv!   Don't be shy!   Let ol' Pansy Faye have a look!"
Q: (thinking) "Maybe I should stop _________ in the Drawing Room!   I keep forgetting it's not the only room in the house!"