DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1897 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on June 21, 2009, 08:14:34 PM

Title: Episode #0805
Post by: CTP/FITBs on June 21, 2009, 08:14:34 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #0805
Post by: Lydia on November 07, 2009, 09:43:57 AM
Setup:

Trask: I hear you've been cheating on me with Edward Collins again.  Evan, how could you?
Hanley: I couldn't help it!  Edward is absolutely irresistible when he's...
Title: Re: Episode #0805
Post by: IluvBarnabas on November 07, 2009, 04:03:38 PM
Hanley: I couldn't help it! Edward is absolutely irrestistible when he's accusing me of cheating at cards, on my taxes and on my wife.