DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1897 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on May 24, 2009, 03:04:15 AM

Title: Episode #0784
Post by: CTP/FITBs on May 24, 2009, 03:04:15 AM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #0784
Post by: MagnusTrask on May 24, 2009, 01:25:51 PM
Set-up:
Greg: "Dare we do it, Judith?   I feel shameful for even contemplating such a possibility!   Now that we are married however, my dear Judith, I feel sure that the Lord would in fact look upon our wrestling each other in Jello with great favor!   Dare we, Judith, DARE WE?!!"
J: (under her breath) "Oh good grief.... __________?!"
Title: Re: Episode #0784
Post by: CallieWL on June 03, 2009, 05:54:20 PM
J: (under her breath) "Oh good grief.... how am I going to tell him we're out of Jello?!
Title: Re: Episode #0784
Post by: MaggieEvans on June 03, 2009, 09:41:24 PM
"Oh good grief... how many more times do I have to hear his Bill Cosby impersonation?"