DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1897 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on May 24, 2009, 03:02:54 AM

Title: Episode #0784
Post by: CTP/FITBs on May 24, 2009, 03:02:54 AM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #0784
Post by: Lydia on October 30, 2009, 09:32:02 AM
Setup:

Barnabas: Even supposing I believe your claim that Carl still owed you seventy-five cents for ________ when I killed him, what makes think you can get me to pay his debt?
Title: Re: Episode #0784
Post by: MagnusTrask on October 31, 2009, 07:17:17 PM
Barnabas: Even supposing I believe your claim that Carl still owed you seventy-five cents for being his messenger to the police about there being a vampire at Collinwood when I killed him, what makes think you can get me to pay his debt?

 [candle_in_skull] [candle_in_skull] [candle_in_skull]
Title: Re: Episode #0784
Post by: Sara Monster on November 03, 2009, 03:24:34 AM
"a lapdance"

"Pansy breaking your favorite vase during a 'bump & grind' dance number"

"that time he made Sandor sing 'Gypsies, Tramps & Thieves' for his amusement"

"protection from me"