DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1897 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on May 12, 2009, 10:31:50 PM

Title: Episode #0776
Post by: CTP/FITBs on May 12, 2009, 10:31:50 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #0776
Post by: MaggieEvans on May 13, 2009, 02:21:06 AM
"Judith! Why did you tell Trask that I looked like a ______________? That was a _____________!!"
Title: Re: Episode #0776
Post by: CallieWL on May 13, 2009, 01:57:53 PM
Judith! Why did you tell Trask that I looked like a Hackett?  That was a pathetic attempt at insulting me—I look just like Joshua Collins.  Everyone knows that!!