DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1897 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on February 11, 2009, 11:54:19 PM
-
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
-
Set-up:
Greg: "I plan to achieve the Second Coming by ________ in this bed!"
Charity: "Hallelujah!!!"
-
Greg: "I plan to achieve the Second Coming by sacrificing myself to Rachel's inexperience in this bed!"
-
Greg: "I plan to achieve the Second Coming by stripping naked and covering myself in Jello pudding in this bed!"
Charity: "Hallelujah!!!"
-
[laughing4]
And it's nice to see you jumping right in and playing the game, MaggieEvans. [ghost_smiley]
-
Greg: "I plan to achieve the Second Coming by ________ in this bed!"
Charity: "Hallelujah!!!"
"jumping up & down while screaming 'Yipiiiiiiiiiee!!!' "
"adding 'My Little Mermaid' bedsheets"
"giving Judith Collins a taste of the Trask's midnight special"
"putting on an elaborate play using my stuffed animals"
-
Good one Maggie Evans and welcome! :)
-
Greg: "I plan to achieve the Second Coming by forgoing Minerva's custards and diving headfirst into Judith's devil's food cake in this bed!"
Charity: "Hallelujah!!!"
-
[laughing4] What an, uh, interesting euphemism. [lghy]
-
Indeed. Thanks DOM! I needed a great laugh! [ghost_wink]
-
Becoming 1897's answer to the Joey Heatherton Perfect Sleeper