DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - 1897 => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on January 18, 2009, 08:59:26 PM

Title: Episode #0710
Post by: CTP/FITBs on January 18, 2009, 08:59:26 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #0710
Post by: Lydia on January 18, 2009, 09:01:25 PM
Setup:

Sandor: I once stole a young boy who looked just like you, and then do you know what I did with him?  I...
Title: Re: Episode #0710
Post by: IluvBarnabas on January 18, 2009, 10:01:37 PM
Sandor: I once stole a young boy who looked just like you, and then do you know what I did with him? I made him look exactly like me.
Title: Re: Episode #0710
Post by: arashi on January 19, 2009, 02:22:33 PM
 [laughing4]

I see other people were threatened with being "sold to the gypsies" when they were naughty as a child?