DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki/Jeff-Cassandra/The Dream Curse-Adam/Eve/Nicholas => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on September 29, 2008, 05:23:35 PM

Title: Episode #0641
Post by: CTP/FITBs on September 29, 2008, 05:23:35 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #0641
Post by: MagnusTrask on September 29, 2008, 09:49:29 PM
Set-up:
TES: "You see, sleeves are what cover this part of the body!  I've explained it twelve times!"
VW mk2: "___________!  __________?"
Title: Re: Episode #0641
Post by: Lydia on September 30, 2008, 08:57:20 AM
TES: "You see, sleeves are what cover this part of the body!  I've explained it twelve times!"
VW mk2: "But I don't understand!  Why do they cover it?"