DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki/Jeff-Cassandra/The Dream Curse-Adam/Eve/Nicholas => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on August 27, 2008, 04:57:01 PM
-
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
-
Setup:
Frid: No, Dan, absolutely not! I'm willing to swing on a grape vine for this silly show, but I will not do it wearing nothing but an undersized figleaf!
Curtis: ___________
-
Curtis: Wait, the Standards and Practices memo said not to do that! Sorry! I gotta get my eyes checked! Tell Marie and Lara they can change out of the nighties!
-
How about a bigger fig leaf?
-
(Don't be silly, Uncle Roger. Bigger fig leaves cost more.)
-
Lol, Lydia!! [santa_thumb] [ChristmaS0]
-
[a1f5], Uncle Roger (and Lydia)!! [naughty] [thumbleft]