DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki/Jeff-Cassandra/The Dream Curse-Adam/Eve/Nicholas => Topic started by: Mysterious Benefactor on August 13, 2008, 06:17:00 PM

Title: Episode #0606
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on August 13, 2008, 06:17:00 PM
 [scrm]

Complete this phrase: "As Angelique sunk her fangs into his throat and the feeling of intense pain mixed with extreme ecstasy ran through his entire body, Barnabas' one coherent thought was..."
Title: Re: Episode #0606
Post by: Lydia on August 13, 2008, 06:30:53 PM
As Angelique sunk her fangs into his throat and the feeling of intense pain mixed with extreme ecstasy ran through his entire body, Barnabas' one coherent thought was, "Did I leave the keys in the car?"
Title: Re: Episode #0606
Post by: IluvBarnabas on August 13, 2008, 07:02:10 PM
"As Angelique sunk her fangs into his throat and the feeling of intense pain mixed with extreme ecstasy ran through his entire body, Barnabas' one coherent thought was 'Thank God she got rid of that black wig!'"
Title: Re: Episode #0606
Post by: MagnusTrask on August 13, 2008, 10:03:03 PM
Big LOL, Lydia!

"As Angelique sunk her fangs into his throat and the feeling of intense pain mixed with extreme ecstasy ran through his entire body, Barnabas' one coherent thought was, 'What was I feeling guilty about?  As a vampire I spread joy wherever I went!!'"
Title: Re: Episode #0606
Post by: Uncle Roger on February 01, 2014, 11:19:05 PM
I hope she doesn't want to make me into Josette
Title: Re: Episode #0606
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on February 03, 2014, 06:30:12 PM
 [pointing-up]  Another big OMG and [stfl]!!  [thumb]  You were on a roll!! Too, too funny!!
Title: Re: Episode #0606
Post by: Uncle Roger on February 03, 2014, 06:36:05 PM
Thanks again!  This is one of my favorite periods on the show so I was really inspired!
Title: Re: Episode #0606
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on February 03, 2014, 08:20:53 PM
([pointing-up]  It shows!!  [wink2])