DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki/Jeff-Cassandra/The Dream Curse-Adam/Eve/Nicholas => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on July 24, 2008, 10:58:35 PM

Title: Episode #0592
Post by: CTP/FITBs on July 24, 2008, 10:58:35 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #0592
Post by: Lydia on July 25, 2008, 08:58:35 AM
Setup:

Julia: Damn!  I left _________ at Windcliff, and without (it/them) I'll never be able perform the Experiment!
Title: Re: Episode #0592
Post by: MagnusTrask on July 25, 2008, 09:59:13 AM
Julia: Damn!  I left my weed, my Pringles and my favorite gin at Windcliff, and without them I'll never be able perform the Experiment!