DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki/Jeff-Cassandra/The Dream Curse-Adam/Eve/Nicholas => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on July 19, 2008, 01:47:04 AM

Title: Episode #0589
Post by: CTP/FITBs on July 19, 2008, 01:47:04 AM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #0589
Post by: MagnusTrask on July 19, 2008, 03:36:44 AM
Set-up:
M: "Oh, you never take me anyplace anymore!   It wasn't like this when you first kidnapped me, you dragged me all over the place then!"
W: "_______________________!!"
Title: Re: Episode #0589
Post by: Lydia on July 19, 2008, 06:45:28 AM
M: "Oh, you never take me anyplace anymore!   It wasn't like this when you first kidnapped me, you dragged me all over the place then!"
W: "I tried the rest.  I found the best!!"
Title: Re: Episode #0589
Post by: IluvBarnabas on July 19, 2008, 03:46:19 PM
M: "Oh, you never take me anyplace anymore! It wasn't like this when you first kidnapped me, you dragged me all over the place then!"
W: "What can I say? Barnabas decreased my pay when I asked him for a raise!!"