DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki/Jeff-Cassandra/The Dream Curse-Adam/Eve/Nicholas => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on July 03, 2008, 06:06:33 PM

Title: Episode #0578
Post by: CTP/FITBs on July 03, 2008, 06:06:33 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #0578
Post by: MagnusTrask on July 03, 2008, 11:10:36 PM
Set-up:
Roger: "I'm afraid we're going to have to let you go, Fake Carolyn!   Real Carolyn would never have let this happen!   Now go to our nonexistant stables and sleep there with the horses we never really had!   My face is positively amber with rage!"
C: "I only ________!  How was I to know __________?"
Title: Re: Episode #0578
Post by: Lydia on July 04, 2008, 11:40:21 AM
...
C: "I only just barely touched him with a feather!  How was I to know he was made of styrofoam?"
Title: Re: Episode #0578
Post by: Mysterious Benefactor on July 04, 2008, 05:37:34 PM
Imagine if they had actually used styrofoam dummies!  [ghost_blink]