DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki/Jeff-Cassandra/The Dream Curse-Adam/Eve/Nicholas => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on June 28, 2008, 10:33:55 PM

Title: Episode #0574
Post by: CTP/FITBs on June 28, 2008, 10:33:55 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #0574
Post by: MagnusTrask on June 29, 2008, 12:33:57 AM
Set-up:
M: "I'm just asking you to donate a pint or two of blood to the Red Cross!   What's the problem?"
Joe: "Uh... _______________!"
Title: Re: Episode #0574
Post by: The Ghost of Sarah Collins on June 30, 2008, 02:35:38 AM


M: "I'm just asking you to donate a pint or two of blood to the Red Cross!   What's the problem?"
Joe: "Uh...I sort of donated already Maggie, to a private organization, they give something better than juice."
Title: Re: Episode #0574
Post by: Lydia on July 01, 2008, 06:07:36 AM
M: "I'm just asking you to donate a pint or two of blood to the Red Cross!   What's the problem?"
Joe: "Uh... I've found a way to cut out the middle man!"