DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki/Jeff-Cassandra/The Dream Curse-Adam/Eve/Nicholas => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on April 23, 2008, 10:46:32 PM

Title: Episode #0527
Post by: CTP/FITBs on April 23, 2008, 10:46:32 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #0527
Post by: MagnusTrask on April 24, 2008, 05:52:50 PM
Set-up:
V: "I just don't see the attraction, Jeff!   How long must I continue doing this?"
JC: (offscreen)  "Until ____________!!!"
Title: Re: Episode #0527
Post by: Sara Monster on January 09, 2009, 04:49:51 AM
V: "I just don't see the attraction, Jeff!   How long must I continue doing this?"
JC: (offscreen)  "Until the strands of hair pull out with ease...Afterwards, I like to keep them in a box & weave the pieces into small dolls!!!"