DARK SHADOWS FORUMS

Members' Mausoleum => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) => Games => Complete This Phrase / Fill In The Blank(s) - Vicki/Jeff-Cassandra/The Dream Curse-Adam/Eve/Nicholas => Topic started by: CTP/FITBs on April 15, 2008, 08:43:34 PM

Title: Episode #0521
Post by: CTP/FITBs on April 15, 2008, 08:43:34 PM
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]
Title: Re: Episode #0521
Post by: MagnusTrask on April 17, 2008, 09:53:01 AM
Set-up:
B: "She's not really much of a doctor, is she?    She treated me unsuccessfully for months, then as soon as I was in the hospital, some other doctor cured me overnight!"
TES: "I know just what you mean.   I wouldn't trust her to ___________!!"
Title: Re: Episode #0521
Post by: Lydia on April 18, 2008, 10:54:59 AM
B: "She's not really much of a doctor, is she?    She treated me unsuccessfully for months, then as soon as I was in the hospital, some other doctor cured me overnight!"
TES: "I know just what you mean.   I wouldn't trust her to extract a splinter from my monocle!!"
Title: Re: Episode #0521
Post by: IluvBarnabas on April 18, 2008, 05:13:49 PM
B: "She's not really much of a doctor, is she? She treated me unsuccessfully for months, then as soon as I was in the hospital, some other doctor cured me overnight!"

TES: "I know just what you mean. I wouldn't trust her to give me an aspirin!!"
Title: Re: Episode #0521
Post by: The Ghost of Sarah Collins on May 06, 2008, 03:07:55 AM
B: "She's not really much of a doctor, is she?    She treated me unsuccessfully for months, then as soon as I was in the hospital, some other doctor cured me overnight!"
TES: "I know just what you mean.   I wouldn't trust her to _diagnose at an autopsy_!!"

(edited by admin)
Title: Re: Episode #0521
Post by: MagnusTrask on May 20, 2008, 03:46:33 PM
B: "She's not really much of a doctor, is she?    She treated me unsuccessfully for months, then as soon as I was in the hospital, some other doctor cured me overnight!"
TES: "I know just what you mean.   I wouldn't trust her to cut the cheese!!"
Title: Re: Episode #0521
Post by: The Ghost of Sarah Collins on May 22, 2008, 03:49:13 AM
B: "She's not really much of a doctor, is she?    She treated me unsuccessfully for months, then as soon as I was in the hospital, some other doctor cured me overnight!"
TES: "I know just what you mean.   I wouldn't trust her to _Cheese Whiz my cracker_!!"

(edited by admin)
Title: Re: Episode #0521
Post by: Uncle Roger on December 02, 2012, 03:38:59 PM
Properly mix vodka and Seconal